8.01.2008

CH meeting

Tonight was the night the Comic Heads staff discussed the picks for this year's book. It was an intensive and well-reasoned discussion, and I think we all walked away with a good feeling about what was put into the book. There's some disagreements, but any are minor, and we all agree that we want a good book to come out in the end.

I'm feeling a little burned out with work. I'm not sure if it's normal, but despite my best efforts, I feel like my souring mood is starting to ripen on my face and in my aura. But self-awareness can lead to better self-change I figure...

This weekend's going to be interesting. Saturday is an office party for Nikki's firm. For me, this is the first time I'll be meeting her boss, her co-workers, and the other lawyers who practice there. Then, on Sunday, we're going to Valleyfair for fun. I'm looking forward to that.

Recently, for reasons I'm not too sure about, I've been obsessing about Albino people. Google it, it's pretty fascinating.

I've been working on ZulUFO. I put up a full colour pic on the website, but nothing more than that. Now, I've got some content. Probably I post that before Bert's Wake. Hard to say.



Have you seen this before? Crap video, but great pipes on this Russian!

TTFN!

No comments: