1.18.2009

Junkyard Empire!

Photobucket

I've done this poster (and another one in the pipes) for a series of shows for Junkyard Empire, a Saint Paul-based band that combines jazz, hiphop, and radical social movement. It's pretty wild, and the first show's happening this Wednesday. Tell 'em Steve sent ya!

There hasn't been much going on. I've been trying to wrangle a position within a company that would be creative or at least lets me use the skills I learned in college. So far, I've been keeping a few to my chest, but other than that, have any leads or contacts?

I've also been playing Earthbound again. I've gotten to Gigyas, but I think I'll stop for a while to savor the final battle. The trick of playing this game? Playing it in an program that allows for sped-up time. Gone are the horrible moments of battle grinding! I can get this packed up in no time! I'm thinking of playing one of the SNES Final Fantasy's this way.!



Ever see this show? They're the bastards responsible for the Old Greg phenomenon a while ago. I particularly like this bit, cause later they reveal Charlie IRL, and it is creepy and scary as all get out. I love it.

What I don't love is the wide-screen format of Youtube. More on that later.





This? This is for JP. He knows why.

TTYL!

No comments: