11.01.2008

November Already?!

So last night, Halloween, was spent at First Ave. in downtown Minneapolis- loud music, slutty costumes, alcohol, and traffic jams! But, the important thing is I enjoyed myself! I'm not usually one to favor the club scene, but last night, with a mask and some social lube, I got jiggy with it.

In two days, I'm going to drop off some art for the MCAD Art sale going on this month (more on that as things develop). Alumni can participate, though 20% goes to the college, and I'm pledging 10% to the Alumni association. Still, it might be money!

And of course, on the 4th, is election day. I'm seeing blue skies for my candidate, but never not let your opinion dry up! Vote on the forth, and... rainbows of goodness. Something. JUST VOTE!

Here's a video:



Pretty cool, huh? Just goes to show, Scrooge is awesome!

TTFN!

No comments: